- 22:01 RT @NYRambler: #oneletteroffmovies Damp Yankees #
- 22:07 The Gold Rash #oneletteroffmovies #
- 22:20 RT @juliosteen: A Lard Day's Night #oneletteroffmovies (Or perhaps 'Yelp') #
- 23:54 My fav #oneletteroffmovies so far ow.ly/wppJ #
- 10:08 It's hard to tell which one is the cat and which one is the bed. pic.gd/bde6c5 #
- 11:56 RT @MakeUseOf: What's your favourite anti-virus app and why? (AVG - It's FREE and it works fine) #
- 12:02 Wachovia - When I call to activate a new card I don't want to spend 5-10 min being sold a coverage plan. NO means NO. #fb #
- 12:04 I'd go back to school to take this elective - The Story of Movies ow.ly/wrV7 #
- 18:23 @LauraRmz #MSKCC is the best u can get 4 cancer care. I work there for 20+ yrs. My mom is not there now, I was retweeting a nice comment. #
- 18:59 That's what I like, a nice quick Jet win so 60 min and Amazing Race are on time. #