- 11:25 @mfmahler Welcome to Twitter. #
- 12:12 A great old Disney cartoon just in time for Halloween. The Skeleton Dance (1929) ow.ly/y0Xd #
- 12:20 Don't miss your chance to vote for your favorite Sesame Street video - I really was not watching in the 90's - ow.ly/y12G #fb #
- 13:20 Since the age of 10 I've been a big @Kreskin fan. Just watched his performance on Jimmy Fallon last night and he still is AMAZING. #fb #
- 17:09 Trick or Tweet! (Something tells me I'm probably the 2,543,256th person to think I'm the first one to send this.) #
- 18:25 RT @wired: Webster's Word of the Day is a good one for Halloween: Lycanthropy - noun - a delusion that one has become a wolf. Awoo awoo! #
- 20:00 Nov 5 - Major Trends in Modern Cancer Research. For high school students and secondary school science teachers ow.ly/wyIz #MSKCC #
- 21:07 Wow! Cast of Glee! Way to sing the National Anthem. #fb #
- 21:20 This could be useful. Turn a Twitter list into an RSS feed tinyurl.com/yj6g7xj #
- 21:23 @DSchD Congratulations! #
- 21:24 RT @ginatrapani Thrilled to release my new book on Google Wave w/ @adampash today, free to read and share completewaveguide.com/ #
- 21:49 @greggrunberg Thanks. I was just getting that repulsive sight out of my head an now I get to see it again. #