- 23:25 Blizzard is at full speed. Wind howling. At least 6 in. on the ground and drifting higher. Thank goodness the snow blower started. #fb #
- 09:16 They got it right. Based on my back porch bench we got about 24 inches of snow. Firing up the snowblower right after this cup of coffee. #
- 12:54 @jimmytaps I was out snowblowing and some guy went riding by on a taun-taun. #
- 14:14 @BR1ANshannon Mom actually wants to see Avatar too. And the day after Christmas I'll be seeing Sherlock Holmes. #
- 14:16 @Courbs People playing sick on a snow day should not proclaim the "snow shovel" the path to true holiday spirit. #
- 14:18 Ironic that yesterday I booked our Feb trip to DisneyWorld and today we have 2 ft of snow. #
- 14:48 Blizzard Pics 2009 ow.ly/NZpl #
- 15:18 Should e-Books Be Copy Protected? - NYTimes.com ow.ly/NZEf #
Sunday, December 20, 2009
My Daily Twitter Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment