Camera Hack: How to find a lost camera
Chart Of The Day
With vs Without Healthcare reform.
Get Hypnotized By Facebook
If you're not doing anything Monday, get hypnotized.
OLPC shows off absurdly thin XO-3 concept tablet for 2012 (update: XO-1.5 and XO-1.75 coming first)
The world is tablet crazy.
DirecTV to launch 3D-HD channel in 2010
Terrorism Still Less Deadly in US Than Lack of Health Insurance, Salmonella
OLPC Comes Up With a Beautiful, Thin Tablet Concept
Calculating The DRM Tax On A Kindle
Another good argument against ebooks. Physical books are not tied to the reader device.
Amazon Announces It Sold More Kindle Books Than Physical Books On Christmas... But Doesn't It Mean Rented?
My point exactly. Why are we all so willing to give up our rights as consumers. I should have the same rights with an e-book that I have with a physical book. If I purchase the book I should be able to loan the electronic copy to someone else. Libraries are already doing this with ebooks.
No comments:
Post a Comment