- 23:17 RT @cakeb0t: I work at MSKCC, and I really ought to get to the bottom of why the cake is so good here!!! #
- 23:19 @BR1ANshannon That looks good. LMK! At least the Mets won today. Glad I went to bed before they lost last night. #
- 23:23 National Park Service waiving entrance fees at all of its 392 parks for a week starting Sat National Park Week ow.ly/1z7NA #
- 23:33 Joss Whedon To Assemble THE AVENGERS! ow.ly/1z7Vq #
- 08:47 No! I'm not selling Viagra. Sorry if you got a spam email from my old yahoo address - more details here - ow.ly/1zgCC #
- 18:49 It was a looong week, and now we have a rainy weekend to look forard to. #fb #
- 19:10 Happy Birthday Charlie Chaplin ow.ly/1zuex ow.ly/i/17Oq #
Friday, April 16, 2010
My Daily Twitter Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment