Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Daily Twitter Updates

  • 22:03 @kaitdini Here's a unique use for Twitter that you might enjoy www.suchtweetsorrow.com/ #
  • 22:23 Top of the 19th! This is just insane. #
  • 22:51 I started watching this Mets game in the 11th. I've now seen a full game and am heading to extra innings. #
  • 23:08 Finally over. Mets win. Longest win in Mets history. I'm exhausted. #
  • 23:09 RT @craiglam: RT @RhythmJ: Any minute now my phone is gonna ring and the Mets are gonna ask me to pitch next. #
  • 10:48 RT @jimmytaps: Power lawn equipment - the soundtrack of weekends on Long Island. #
  • 10:53 I have no excuses left. The sun is shining, so therefore I must do some yard work. #
  • 12:31 If Twitter had been around today in 1906, "Earthquake" would be a trending topic. ow.ly/1qvknX #
  • 12:33 If Twitter had been around today in 1906, "Earthquake" would be a trending topic. ow.ly/1qvknX goo.gl/ZxVP #
  • 12:33 If you were one of the people that received an email from my kevinpshan@yahoo.com account trying to ... goo.gl/Apso #
  • 15:19 Am I the only one that thinks @leolaporte and @Jason have orchestrated this entire argument just to increase viewership? #
  • 16:27 @joelhousman Well I asked for it, but did you have to insinuate I'm STUPID? Does Leo forget he's on the air when he says things like this? #
  • 16:42 @joelhousman Looking at ur past posts, I agree with u, if this is actually turns out to be true. I'll be watching tonight and many more. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: